What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything about the Gluten free diet
- Teaching you how to prevent other symptoms like gas, bloating, headaches, etc.
- Giving you tons of healthy and delicious gluten free recipes and meal plans
- Teaching you how to naturally improve your energy by elliminating fatigue
- Teaching you how to know if you have celiac or a gluten sensitivity
- Teaching you the amazing health benefits of the gluten free diet
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Gluten Free Teacher scores 73.82/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.glutenfreeteacher.com/thebenefits/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $1.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: glutenfreeteacher.com you’ll also be taken through to glutenfreeteacher.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)